In this protocol we share the insights that we comply with all RIVM measurements, including 1,5 meter distance.
Safe studio standards
All students are asked to follow these safe studio standards
1. Reserve your class; no walk-ins allowed.
2. All purchases such as yoga cards or trial classes are made online.
2. Follow the floor markers or the instructions from our studio hostess or teachers.
3. Use the mat markers; all spots are marked.
4. We will fill the room from the back tot he front.
Practice contact free
1. Check in at frontdesk or teacher, max 1 yogi.
2. dressingrooms are closed; make sure to change at home
3. No hands on adjustments, only verbal assists in class.
4. Studio will be open 15 min before and after class.
1. Bring your own yoga mat and props; no rental mats and studio props available.
2. Bring your own water bottle, we are not serving any tea after class.
3. Clean hands; wash your hands before and after class. Hand sanitizer is available in the studios.
When a yogi looks ill/shows signs that he/she has a cold, runny nose or flu, the teacher/studio host will ask the yogi to leave.
Please click here for the full protocol.